On 29/04/07, David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Last year i did a custom WB on the istD, from sunny grass, and was
> getting  either a magenta or sepia tint to the photos. The camera went
> in for repair, for faulty flash shots, and i re did the WB last
> weekend. It did not give me the tint or exposure i received last year.

I don't know what filter you are referring to but custom WB should
really be done using a white/gray reference card under under the
illuminant. Pointing then camera at grass will create a severe colour
cast, even reflections from a colored shirt onto the reference card
may cause visible WB inaccuracies.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA