Bruce Dayton wrote:

> The price tag would be high.  Could I afford one?  Good question.  I, too,
> would be somewhat concerned with low light performance.  The real
> disappointment is not just that it is delayed, but I keep seeing a pattern.
> Rather than driving the market, Pentax is only responding to market changes.
> Response takes time.  So they are always a "day late and a dollar short" as
> they say.

I see your point, but I kind of look at their product line as a whole.
If you factor in the medium format stuff, they're actually pretty
active.

Plus I'd say the limited line is sort ahead of the market. At least
they're not reacting to anything I know of...

Anyway, Pentax is a pretty small company, as I understand it.

tv