--- Digital Image Studio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10/05/07, Brendan MacRae
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > If I must, I must! But, I would think it would be
> > closer to 3K...but who knows? Canon's are going to
> be
> > cheaper, it's true.
>
> I think you are closer to the mark but the question
> is who would have
> pulled $10k+ out of their wallet for the 645D? I'd
> estimate that they
> would sell 100X more top end K-mount DSLRs at $3k
> than 645Ds at $10K+
> (or even $8k if we are being kind of naive).
>
> --

I have to admit I was intrigued by the 645D. I was
thinking $8K...but I wouldn't been suprised if it was
more (isn't the EOS1Ds like $7K?). There wouldn't have
been any way I would buy one. My thought was to buy a
few lenses and rent the body. I also probably would've
sold the 67II kit to help this along.

Oh, well, not now.

-Brendan