In a message dated 5/19/2007 3:08:36 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
That goes right up there  with, "The bullet proves conclusively that Oswald
did it" (The most important  piece of evidence in the most sensational murder
case up to that time, just  disappears (those UFO guys must have gotten it)).
The reporters that were  on the scene sure thought shots were coming from two
directions (I just happened  to be watching it live on Dallas TV when it
happened). There obviously was a  conspiracy to assassinate the President of
the
United States, the question that  has never been adequately explained is "who
were the  conspirators?"

I just read a news story the other day,  where they think retesting the
bullet fragments, will, once and for all disprove  the "magic bullet" theory.
Which
was really stupid idea in the first place,  anyway. Arlen Specter has a
creative  mind.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070517142528.htm

I  think it would be nice to have finally evidence to corroborate the  fact.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.