I've had both.  I got rid of the ZX-M and kept the 5n for two reasons.
The Pentaprism in the 5n was in every way superior to the Pentamirror in
the M, (better coverage, higher magnification, brighter viewing with
better manual focusing), and the ability to explicitly change metering
patterns rather than depending on the lens mounted on the camera doing
it.    (I currently 7 Pentax fK mount, (Film) and 4 Pentax screw mount
bodies floating around that I don't use enough as it is, not to mention
the other cameras, I've accumulated over the years, otherwise I might
have kept both).