----- Original Message -----
From: "Digital Image Studio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Whatever you are trying to acheive it's not working, the degree of
saturation that I'm seeing really detracts from what are otherwise a
spectacular set of landscape images. They just do not look remotely
realistic.

REPLY:

You mean apart from the Velvia look? :-)
I'm not due much with the scans. Some level adjustments; perhaps a slight
contrast and brightness adjustment; rarely any saturation adjustment.

Anyway, the light was in most of the images pretty weird! A couple of them
are landscapes lit by a blood red sun. It is supposed to have a red hue.