On 12/09/2007, Pål Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I admit I am a novice when it comes to photoshop. I hate it!

I really don't know how to help you there, I think it's great but then
I've made sure that I understand what it's doing so that I have full
control of it.

> Anyway, many of the original slides look more vobrant and saturated than the
> images posted at Photo.net.

That's fine but it really indicates very little, transparency is a
very different medium from video display. In order to make a valid and
useful comparision to your screen your slides should be viewed using a
back light source that emulates the 100% white colour and level of
your screen.

Also the view that you see will depend on the calibration of your
monitor as well as the colourspace/browser interaction. There are too
many variables, all I can say is that on my pair of calibrated
monitors they look pretty severely over saturated and I'd be very
surprised if they didn't look as saturated to anyone else with
similarly calibrated equipment.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA