----- Original Message -----
From: "Digital Image Studio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So is your scanner calibrated to a reference Velvia film target such
as the one below?

http://www.targets.coloraid.de/

http://www.computer-darkroom.com/it8cal/it8_page_3.htm

> Anyway, the light was in most of the images pretty weird! A couple of them
> are landscapes lit by a blood red sun. It is supposed to have a red hue.

Well there's saturated and saturated to the point that all subtle
detail is lost, I suspect that some of your images fall into the later
category. If that's your aim more power to you, they are a great set
of images regardless but I just think that some of your presentation
techniques are letting them down. Using better sharpening techniques
is another area where you really could substantially improve their
appearance.

REPLY:

I admit I am a novice when it comes to photoshop. I hate it!
Anyway, many of the original slides look more vobrant and saturated than the
images posted at Photo.net.

Pål