That's fairly cheap. I sell (for minimal definitions of sell, I'm not actively
selling prints, but have made sales) 10x15 pigment inkjet prints on 13x19 paper
for $175, unmatted. As I don't do my own printing above 8.5x11 size, my cost
there is around $80 to get the image printed professionally. I haven't priced
out matted & framed, but I'd probably go in the $250-300 range depending on
framing costs.

I base my pricing on what photographers I know who are actively selling charge.
That said, I do live in a much larger art market than you(Toronto, which has a
very strong market for Photography including a major month-long yearly
Photography festival, Contact), so I suspect my market allows for higher
pricing.

-Adam