Scott Loveless wrote:
> PUG's up.  Sorry for the delay.  http://pug.komkon.org/  November's
> theme is opposites.  You can submit photos at http://pdmlpug.org/?cat=4.
>
> We have a large field this month.  35 damn fine photos.  I guess you
> guys really don't like John Denver much.
>
> I fixed the glitch with the file extensions being case sensitive, so
> that shouldn't be a problem anymore.  Also, if you decide you don't like
> the photograph you've submitted, just shoot me a message and I can pull
> it out, or you can submit another photo.  In the event that I get more
> than one photo from the same submitter, I'll use the most recent.

Superb gallery well worth waiting for. Standouts for me are Tom & Walt's
icy cocktails (equally delicious), Ann's John Steinbeck in Colour shot,
the fiery Belgian Yves, and that amazing serpentine shot by Dave Kennedy
- which gets bonus points for being in easy reach from brekkie.

And again major kudos to Scott for the beautiful web design.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc