I know about Wilhelm, and it's the marketing people who are hyping print
longevity.  When I see a 50+ year old ink jet print that hasn't faded,
I'll believe that they have reasonable longevity.  Over the years many
scientists, engineers, designers, and manufacturers have made
innumerable claims, all based on then current knowledge and information,
and many of those claims have been proven wrong.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]