Use my Sunny 11 rule*, you get more correct exposures that way than if you use
f/16. The MX only uses the batteries for the meter, everything else is
mechanical (Unless you are talking about that tiny digital movie camera Bill
Owens likes so well).

* As I have said here in the past the Sunny 16 rule was used before the film
manufactures doubled their exposure indexes back in 1959, so using f/11 and the
recipical of the ASA rating for you shutter speed. That is one advantage of ASA
over DIN, just try using the recipical of the DIN rating that way and see what
you get <GRIN>.

Now for the people who are going to take me to task for using ASA instead of
ISO, you know who you are. ISO is a combination of ASA and DIN ratings, if you
are not using both it is not properly an ISO rating.