dao-

I'm glad to hear (and see) that you got such good results scanning.
Your picture is beautiful, there's nothing like some good fall leaves
for taking pictures :)  I just finished shooting off several rolls of
the Velvia 50 myself, and like you said, I was very pleased with the
colors, contrast, and grain, but I haven't scanned any yet and I must
say I was a bit nervous because of all the doom and gloom about
Kodachrome being practically unscannable.  Still, I can't wait to get
it scanned and see how they look much bigger  - I'm hoping to do so
tomorrow, actually.  We'll see, and if they turn out ok, I'll put up
my first GESO :)

rg2

--
"the subject of a photograph is far less important than its composition"