I have found it to be extremely useful for several kinds of work:

- macro and tabletop product photography
- tripod mounted architecture, portrait and landscape photography
- low angle and high angle hand-held shots,  where i could not easily
get my eye to the optical viewfinder

It presents a means of obtaining absolute framing accuracy (100%
precise fidelity of what's on the LCD to the subject). It allows me
to overlay two different granularities of framing grids for precise
object placement. It allows me to evaluate exposure on a live
histogram view. It allows critical focus precision using several
levels of live image magnification on the LCD.

Most of all, it allows me to evaluate and frame using both eyes on a
screen which is large enough to see clearly with both eyes, which is
the experience I value the most from using view cameras and medium
format reflex cameras, rather than squinting into a small viewing
chamber with all the imprecisions and issues of alignment and
eyeglasses, etc.

It provides an extremely useful addition to the optical reflex
viewfinder.

Godfrey