Did you try the magnification? This greatly aids accurate macro focus,
especially on the Nikon with its extra magnification. This is
practically a return to the days of 5x magnifier macro finders on LX's
and F2/F3's. Angle finders are far inferior to live view for
high-magnification work.

-Adam
Who is hoping for live view and a 640x480 LCD on the K20D.

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca