In a message dated 11/20/01 5:14:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> "I love prints and slides but also think that digital images have their
> advantages too."

eBay and email.

"In fact I find sharing digital images much easier (pop it into an email, put
it on a
> webpage)."

Your assumption being ~EVERY~ person you might want to share an image with
has a computer. If not, you digital image is homebound. And long-distance
slide shows will bore your parents just as if they were sitting in your
living room, with the exception they can turn your electronic "slide show"
off when they want.

"I'm reluctant to show people my slides (the average person cannot avoid
putting
> thumb prints on my slides) and projecting them is said to accelerate the
> fading process."

There you have it, the perfect reason to shoot prints! :))

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]