William Robb wrote:
> [...]
That is essentially correct.  They also had some complaints about road
noise from customers who bought Exploders with those tires.  Ford's
"fix" was to drop the pressure below Firestone's recommendation.  Two
birds and all that crap.

Chrysler apparently paid attention to all the hoopla.  When the Liberty
first hit the street it had a similar stability problem.  The initial
batch was recalled and they were lowered a small amount.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/