Haven't seen anybody comment yet on the one feature many of us have
asked for - in camera customizable file names. If I am on vacation,
moving from small town to small town around Lago di Garda, I know
that I will just have time to dump the files onto a portable drive
that evening and it will be a real pain to reconstruct where I was
when, I would probably use that feature often. It wasn'tclear ow
flexible the feature was, but they did show a full a-z virtual
keyboard...

stan