K10D (nor K100, K20, K200) not on the list of cameras supported. A
long list of Pentax P&S digitals, but none of the DSLR's.
And it seems to assume jpeg.

Oh well. Back when we were speculating about the possible features in
what was later released as the *ist-D, one of the things I asked for
was built-in GPS to tag the files. I would even accept this sort of
external solution, but for now I'll live with the ability to
"annotate" via the custom file-naming feature.

stan