Tweek UI has always been free.  However last time I downloaded a version
was for windows 98.  Every other version of Windows seems to have the
control you need hidden somewhere, (this was noticeable lacking in Win95
though less so in Win98).

Carl G wrote:
> Looking at, paying for or installing a Microsoft fix in the hope that it
> will make another Microsoft product work better is closely related to
> throwing good money after bad.

Vote for Cthulhu. Why settle for a lesser evil...
   -- Dr. Jerry Pournelle