OK, well perhaps we could talk about technical things for a minute...

I'm interested in your statement "....cheap ones aren't as bad in
comparison as the K200D is to the K20D."

What do you think is wrong with the K200D given that it's about
$600-$700 (Au) cheaper than the 20D?

I'm considering my options at present with the thought of getting either
a 200D or a 20D later in the year.  Much as I'd like a 20D, the 200D
seems to be able to do most of what I need (based on the reviews I've
read).  About the only thing I'd like that the 200D doesn't have is the
extra resolution.  I rarely need very high ISOs and I don't do a lot of
photography where a I need to fire off a lot of frames quickly - I'm
finding it hard to justify the extra money, particularly as there's a
lens or two I'd like as well.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters