OK, Thanks.

I'll have to take another look at the specs although the buffer isn't a
major limitation to me.

I expect to be buying towards the end of the life cycle of the current
models so (hopefully) the price factor might not be so significant by
then.  At the moment the Australian price for a K20D with kit lens
(which I don't need) is around $A2000 compared with the 200D at $A1200
with the same lens.   That's enough to make me want to consider the
options carefully.

I know the viewfinder is an issue as well although I've used by son's DL
and didn't find it noticeably different to my DS.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia