In a message dated 12/2/01 10:21:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The impact is just the injury event,
______________________________________
And (along with no seatbelt) what killed her. Everything else is part of the
investigation. You'r talking of the extenuating circumstances leading up to
the crash.
As an investigator coming upon the scene, I would have called in my location.
I would then look in the car to determine if there were survivors (or not).
Then I'd call for rescue and ambulance(s) then called in a brief summary of
what I had observed.

(As a former part-time forensic photographer, having arrived, I would have
begun to photograph the evidence/scene. What I shot is what I saw. My report
thus becomes part of the larger investigation. Any specualtion on my part
about what happended would be superfluous and unprofessional).
My photogrpahs would have revealed that an automobile, (allegedely traveling
at a high rate of speed; thought nice to know, such information  has no
bearing on what a forensic photograher does), entered an underpass at a hgigh
rate of speed. The construction of the underpass (townward sloping ramp that
ended rather abruptly in flat pavement) was such that the car bottomed out,
bounced viollently-ecoming became airborne, fell back to ground. Careening
along along out of control, the vehicle then smashed into the stancion,
coming to a rest there.
There were four persons in the vehicle, one person was still breathing. the
other occupants appeared to be dead or comatose.
As I walked away form the scene, retrieving and storing exposed film, I would
know one thing with a certainty carved in stone: the automobile hit the
stanchion.
The resulting impact seriuosly hurt one passenger, and caused extensive
trauma to the other three.

Summary? A car hit a stanchion and the people inside were [hurt] or [killed].
The lone survivor was the only passneger wearing a seat belt.
-30-

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]