Sorry Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: OT OT OT

> > You're wanting to infer that the people chasing the car were
at fault.

Mafud, I am inferring nothing. As I said in my original post on
the subject. everyone involved in that incident made bad
choices. This includes the driver of the car, the passengers and
the people chasing the car (the photojournalists). Everyone
involved in the incident is partially at fault.
The fact that the photojournalists involved made the news as a
story unto itself is evidence that they crossed the line.
I don't see this as a black and white situation, where blame can
be pinned 100% on one party or the other.
To bring it back to the original topic, the French government is
recognizing this as well, albeit badly, as Bob Walkden says.
William Robb