Hi,

it at least has some vague connection to photography, via the
paparazzi. However, this particular argument has orbitted at least
twice before and the pass contains nothing new, so perhaps anybody
who's interested in it could refer back to the archives rather than
raking over the coals again.

One thing it doesn't do is advance in any way what was changing into a
potentially interested discussion about the recent French laws, which I
haven't seen discussed here. Whoever was ultimately responsible for the
car crash it doesn't change the fact that the supercharged emotional
reactions to the crash were probably at least partly responsible for the
changes in the French law, and that the law was enacted in a hurry. Laws
enacted in a hurry are almost invariably bad laws.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You don't stir the water before fishing"
- Henri Cartier-Bresson

[...]