In a message dated 12/3/01 10:51:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> True, I didn't check Intel's nomenclature to find the preferred
> abbreviation, but that was not the gist of my post.  I was addressing the
> use of P1V rather than P-IV or P4 or any other permutation of that name.

To help clear up what was merely a typo (mine) I hit the 1 instead of l. So
lV became 1V.
Now I see why so much time is spent on, as Bill Owen once put it: "Parsing
minutiae."
*And yes, the lV was deliberate (though wrong).

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]