In a message dated 12/5/01 11:45:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Yup, and my "Kiosk" made over 100,000 dollars profit for the company that
> you are so proudly a shareholder of. Something to think about when you
> denigrate the work of others, is they are paying dividends to thankless
> jerks.
> William Robb
> Wal~Mart 3077
The only thing related to film I use at Walmart is the one-hour when I need
to see or provide proofs for the day and it is past noon, when the local
"pro" labs stop taking work of that kind.
I tried Walmart a few times, shareholders profits strongly in mind. But no
Walmart is discriminating enough to handle one ISO 400 or 800 film from
another.
What local Walmarts (we have 5 (five!) SUPER CENTERS within 32 miles of where
I live) have done to some of my KODAK PORTRA and KODAK SUPRA film is
criminal. No more, not even for the sake of profit sharing.
And you want me to beileve you and your Walmart are the exception?
**While you and I have had differences, whenever you spoke of "lab" before, I
thought "pro" printer in a "pro" lab. No more.

"The illusion is complete, the magician"...
Anon.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]