Yep! Rule one for business, any business, if you are cheap you get cheap
customers.

For years I tried to be a photographer that people could afford. No
matter how cheap I priced myself, my customers said I was too expensive
and were never satisfied with my work.

Then I came into one of those Polaroid ID Machines. Someone told me I
could make money with it. I wasn't much interested so I priced my work
at $100/hr (actually $75, but I underestimated the production per hour).
What did my customers say about paying $100/hr + rental on the ID
Machine + Supplies at 150% of cost? "That's reasonable". Remember, thas
was 20 years ago, and I could teach anyone to make ID bages with ID-2 in
a half hour.

Lesson learned: Never low bid. If you have to low bid to get the job,
the hassles you are going to have with your customer makes you better
off if you didn't get that job in the first place.

Ciao,
graywolf