I have an RX500, which has the same printer as the R200/220/300/320.  I had a
horrible time getting good prints, even after monitor calibration and all
manner of contortions.  What seems to work is the Mac Colorsync option, which
is =finally= giving me consistent results very close (but still not identical)
to what I'm seeing on the monitor of my G5 iMac.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW