----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  BTW: did you go through the full colour calibration
> process as Godfrey mentioned, or did you get your great results "out of
> the box"?

Well, I have a Pro Huey calibrator.  I know it's not as good as the Spyder,
but it is what I have now.  I use Lightroom, so my color management is
Profile:  Stylus Photo R2880; Rendering Intent: Perceptual & in Print
Settings I found I get the best color with Adobe RGB.  The color is really
odd when I choose Epson sRGB & I don't know why, but that's my next little
research project :-).   HTH.
Cheers, Christine