For lenses, you've got a few good options. The Zeiss ZF 35/2 is a
major upgrade over the Nikon 35/2 AF-D (which is a decent lens, but
not up to its 35/2 AI-S predecessor) and the 35/1.4 AI-S is excellent
as well, although not as sharp as the Zeiss. Similarly the Zeiss ZF
50's are nice upgrades over the 50mm f1.4 AF-D, as is the Voigtlander
58/1.4 and the Nikkor 50 and 58 f1.2's. The Zeiss 50/1.4, Voigtlander
58/1.4 and Nikkor 50/1.2 are all reasonably priced.

The Voigtlander 125 you've got is stellar, I'm not sure it can be
topped. And it sounds like you got a particularly good example of the
usually unimpressive Sigma 24-70.l

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas