Ok, I just looked at the Pentax web site, they say it supports K and m43
lenses but with restrictions, so unless they did a quick cut and paste
from a different camera I guess at least the shutter will fire with one
mounted, however I didn't see a menu item to enable use of the aperture
ring on the DP review site.  Oh well have to wait till someone plays
with one and reports back.

--
You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.