P. J. Alling wrote:
> Ok, I just looked at the Pentax web site, they say it supports K and m43
> lenses but with restrictions, so unless they did a quick cut and paste
> from a different camera I guess at least the shutter will fire with one
> mounted, however I didn't see a menu item to enable use of the aperture
> ring on the DP review site.
I never understood why that item was there in the first place. Why
didn't they just enable that use once and for all (when it was linked to
a separate button and everything.) This seems like a prime example of
the kind of completely misplaced "customisation" that I'm sort or going
on about elsewhere.

So maybe the designers have seen the light ;-)

- Toralf