Glad to help.

On Oct 6, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Cory Waters wrote:

Thanks,
That did the trick.

Cory

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Forget about finding them in folders or any of that stuff. It's a good way to mess up iPhoto and lose your photos permanently.

iPhoto has them stashed in its database and the folder structure it manages. If you want to use them in another application, choose the File->Export command and output them in the format you want them to be to a destination folder that you want them to go to. That puts them outside the iPhoto environment. Then you can move that folder to your PC.

Godfrey