If i were to do a slideshow for a banquet, using iphoto and iDVD,
what's the best way to do this. Just give them the DVD and let the
hall run it from there iphoto, if they have it.
Or, do you run the slideshow on the mac here, and save it as a
slideshow.??.If so, does that play on any computer or just macs.

The horse awards banquet has equiopment to run slide shows around the
room, i just dont know what system. Right now its saved for PC.

Dave

Dave

--
Equine Photography