Looks good. Rewriting history is ok as long as it's politically correct.

Not.

So you *want* government-sanctioned art portraying smoking as cool? Golly gee, that's a fabulous idea. What's next, Scottish stamps of Ewan McGregor shooting up heroin? Jamaican stamps of Bob Marley smoking pot? Great, send them to the presses! Maybe we could make them old-fashioned lick-em stamps and put some LSD in the paper.

It's a painting of a photo of a dead celebrity. I'd barely count that as history. I can see being mad about a stamp portraying important historical figures like Douglas MacArthur without his pipe or George W. Bush with a brain, but an actress (who made no significant contributions to human history besides looking pretty and becoming the subject of a Rod Stewart song) without a cigarrette? Come on.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto