Anthony,

What struck me when going through those web archives was that so few
of her portraits featured a cigarette. Makes me wonder how extensive
the history rewriting is... Somehow it's difficult to believe that
they've systematically removed every little fag they could come over
just because public attitude has shifted away from smoking. It would
be very scary indeed if they did.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/