Well done to find that image, Anthony!

Now it looks like the artist has "improved" the shot to hint at her
smoking habit. Not sure if I accept the tampering yet, but all of a
sudden the stamp pic is more in the same class as is the Shoe Incident
with Nikita Khrushchev... Although this is more cleverly done. I was
certainly "had". :-)

Best,
Jostein

--