Thanks Christine. I like that shot too, and it was a wrench to edit it
out. But the RPS judges are very strict about repetition, and it is
too similar to the shot which is currently the final one in the series
- I don't think it adds anything to the essay, and it would slightly
disrupt the rhythm, which is a slow closing in from the wide view to
the very close up, then pulling back.

I have made another slide show with other candidate photos from Fez. I
couldn't find anything else to be a clincher for that series, so I
have started the 2nd section with a wide view of Fez to act as a full
stop. This still needs to lose 7 pictures and be a balanced essay. I
will probably be taken these photos to the workshop in just over a
week.

Again, I'd be pleased to hear people's comments:
http://www.web-options.com/ARPS/

Bob