Incidentally, I've booked myself onto a workshop on the 26th of this
month to review this essay and get feedback before submitting it later
this year or early next for assessment for the distinction.

Interestingly the workshop is looking not just at Travel but also at
Visual Art. I don't know what Visual Art is, so I thought I'd better
check. According to the RPS "The Visual Art Group was founded in
January 1921 "to foster the interest and advancement in all matters
relating to Pictorial Photography". ".

Apart from the pioneers such as Stieglitz and Emerson, whom I admire
tremendously, I have always tried to steer clear of pictorial
photography, so it should make for an interesting day. The RPS Visual
Art Group has a website:
http://www.visualartgroup.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Bob