On Oct 19, 2008, at 15:38 , "Brian Walters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The mico 4/3 system seems to have some potential, particularly in
developing smaller cameras. At the very least it's adding more choice
for the camera buyer.

The Panasonic G1 is the first camera to use this new system. Apparently
will be released at the end of this month in Japan.  Details here:

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/09/panasonic-launc.html

Samsung has announced that they are developing an interchangeable lens
camera based on the APS-sized sensor, presumably with a K mount. Whether
this will flow on to Pentax models remains to be seen.

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/New_interchangeable_lens_system_compact_digital_camera_system_on_the_way_news_266661.html

Hmmmmm.

I wonder if it's possible for me to get my Pentax Auto-110 camera body converted to digital? Plenty of room inside if it's not going to have to fit film cartridges. I have all the lenses, and a spiffy case I could keep it all in! Better use up my supply of Kodacolor 110 first, and put my Kodak 110 slide projector on eBay!

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian