Snipped from a post on this very list 4 days ago,
"Just got off the phone with Pentax USA and they do not have an answer.
But they are reading this forum, and in fact were reading my last post
re: EXIF when the phone tech called them up with this problem. So our
whines are heard. Good to know. (Hi guys!)"

Pay attention, guys :-)

Regards, Anthony