It must be a Canadian English vs Australian English thing.

> Did JCO hijack your mail account?
>
> William Robb

Naah.  I'm struggling to be a voice of reason while so many Pentaxians are
wallowing in Full Frame Envy.  It's measurebating gone mad.

I simply kept my focus upon the subject, as I read.  When Adam changed his
intended subject in an ungrammatical way, in a fragmented and incomplete
sentence, I didn't catch it.  Hell, even Microsoft Word spat his sentence
back as a grammatical train wreck.  IMO my misinterpretation was down to bad
writing, not bad reading.  But Adam doesn't wan't to know about it.

You're being very mellow, Bill.  Wotcha drinking?

Regards, Anthony