See, that makes so much sense. My personality is such that I would bitch to the floor person at Costco for 30 minutes about no standard version of TurboTax in an attempt to save $15 over an online download (if it is in fact available in that version for the Mac) based primarily on the principle of the thing, i.e.: windows vs Mac support by any vendor. Any of you Mac users try to get any of the free perks that Comcast offers for it's customers? Windows only - no compensation for loss of value to Mac users - 16 years now.

Yes, I know it's unreasonable, especially for someone who HAS to have the latest Pentax bodies, but holds on dearly (unsuccessfully, of late) to his collection of older high dollar glass, and HAS to have the latest greatest Macs, yet whines about the older software not running on it.

I'll shut up now. Back to whatever you all were up to when I got up this morning! :-)

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time