From: "Jens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hello again I should also mention, that I found software, that can
make templates for printing and publishing images in a package.

It's called PrintSix. It's not very expensive (60-160 USD) and comes
in different versions. http://www.sixdigitalphotos.com/templates.htm

Unfortunately I don't think this software can save your work as one
JPG or TIF file for later use.

I don't know about saving the template as a single image, but it will only work with jpegs.

You have to dig down a bit through the site to find it, but they do have an email contact address, so you could ask them if you can save the finished layout as a new image:

http://www.sixdigitalphotos.com/email.htm