From: Jeff Tsai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:26:33 +0900
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: New Pentax digital SLR

Well, whatever chip they use, they better bring on the Pentax digital
body awfully bloody soon!

I had the opportunity to shoot the 2001 Tokyo Motor Show with my
brother's D30 and while it was a pleasure shooting digital with a
proper
SLR rather than a point and shoot, the D30 ergonomics and interface
leave much to be desired... btw, I got my first picture published in
Car & Driver this month! Look for the write-up on the TMS by Peter
Lyon;
I took the prototype Skyline GT-R pic for the article!

Cheers.

Jeff
http://www.lumine.net/driving/

On Monday, December 10, 2001, at 08:00  PM, pentax-discuss-digest
wrote:

> Theres no way Pentax can make a
> viable digital slr until it reaches prices the amateur can afford.
These
> prices will be reached in a relative short while but not with that
> Philips
> chip.
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail