-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eric Lawton
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: New Pentax digital SLR

Several times now people have alluded to this Olympus interchangeable lens
digital camera.  Is there any information available on it?  It seems like
olympus might really have the upperhand hand here since (I assume) they will
be designing an entirely new lens line specifically for digital - maybe even
stardardizing on a less than full frame chip.

Eric

>From: Pål Audun Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Nothing of the sort. They did shelve the IS 300 because it wasn't
>competitive (obsolete). They have release the Optio series which is highly
>contemporary, competitive and far from obsolete. They same can be done for
>digital slr's. Just look at Olympus soon to be released digital slr with
>interchangeable lenses. It may set the standard.
>

>Pål
>-

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com