Several times now people have alluded to this Olympus interchangeable lens
digital camera.  Is there any information available on it?  It seems like
olympus might really have the upperhand hand here since (I assume) they will
be designing an entirely new lens line specifically for digital - maybe even
stardardizing on a less than full frame chip.

Eric