You know, I'd still like an RD-1.  It's just too expensive for what it is...

Cotty wrote:
On 19/11/08, John Francis, discombobulated, unleashed:

And, I'm sure, for a significantly cheaper price than a camera that
will only appeal to a tiny fraction of the market for a regular DSLR.

Less may or may not be more, but it's certainly going to cost more.

John is right.

Not a DSLR, but here is the proof...

<http://www.pbase.com/kimberlyj/image/69998836>

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
||   (O)  |     People, Places, Pastiche
||=====|    http://www.cottysnaps.com

You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.