From: "Boris Liberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Impressive. But personally, I don't call "driving" anything that
requires a car such as this and also wearing helmet and gloves at all
times during the process. It is indeed very sporty but like every
sport it belongs to the sports arena.

Gymkhana may have changed a lot since I last went to one, because this guy wouldn't have placed well in the events I attended. He wasted far too much time spinning around in circles instead of running the course.

The idea, as far as I can remember, is to get through the gates with the lowest elapsed time, and the fewest fouled gates. I think the vid is just him goofing around.